Custom Active Suspension
- with DTC (Direct Torsion Connection) and RDS (Rebound Damping System) - The primary tip and tail composite suspension springs and the secondary dual forward and rear progressive flex springs can be custom configured to a skier's ability, style and weight. In addition, for future flexibility, these custom suspension components can be easily changed for fine-tuning of skiing characteristics.
- Premium construction, wood core, wrap-around edges, proprietary flex and profile specific to the Anton Active Suspension
- 162 cm, Sidecut:127 - 78 - 116mm, Turn Radius: 11.2 M. NOTE: The Anton Active Suspension gives the UFOria the feel and stability of a 175-180cm non- suspension ski
- Standard UFOria features the premium Rossignol Axium binding.
Special Lightweight Chassis
- The special UFOria XA chassis incorporates a slightly more aggressive suspension geometry and goes through an extra operation where a unique oval pattern is individually machined into the aircraft alloy to create an even lighter weight part as well as to accommodate the Dual Flex Adjuster mechanism. This process also results in a unique aerospace aesthetic.
Dual Flex Adjusters
- While the front and rear Progressive Flex Springs in the chassis of the standard model UFOria are interchangeable and can be optimized for a wide range of performance characteristics, the UFOria XA features unique Dual Flex Adjusters that can be easily dialed to dramatically change the performance characteristics of the UFOria from a supple, relaxed cruiser to a stiff high-performance GS racer and everything in-between.
Vist Premium Binding
- The UFOria XA includes a special ultra lightweight Vist performance binding that in combination with the special XA chassis, provides an extra wide range of forward/aft placement that allow skiers to easily fine tune fore/aft boot position to personal preference