Sport Chalet is now offering Scuba Diving equipment service and repairs on-line. You can ship your equipment directly to our 5000 square foot, full service SCUBA repair facility in Southern California. The repair facility is solely dedicated to servicing your SCUBA equipment safely and efficiently. Our facility uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure only the highest level of service is performed.
All of our staff members are dedicated repair technicians who have been professionally trained and certified by all of our manufacturers. Our technician's service over 4,000 regulators and Dive Computers that come into our repair facility each year. The Sport Chalet SCUBA repair facility offers factory-authorized warranty service on most major brands of SCUBA equipment. We are also an authorized Suunto dive watch service facility so we can quickly turnaround your dive computers and dive watches.
- Check the Sport Chalet Authorized Vendor Repair list making sure we are able to service your equipment.
- Download and complete the On-line repair form for your equipment; making sure all required information is entered.
- Add any known issues or other useful notes for the technician.
- Print and include a copy of the completed repair form with your equipment.
- Pack all equipment carefully, and ship prepaid insured freight to the following address:
Sport Chalet Repair Facility
2285 South Ponderosa Ave.
Ontario, CA 91761
(909) 923-8207 ext 246
- Most of our manufactures require minimum Inspection annually and complete overhaul every two years whether the equipment has been used or not.
- If this is Warranty repair you must include proof of purchase and uninterrupted annual servicing or you will be charged for parts and labor.
- You will be contacted for authorization if replacement parts exceed $100.00.
- Applicable sales tax will be charged.
- If authorization is not approved we will ship all equipment back not serviced, unassembled and you will be assessed a $25.00 repair estimate no-service fee.
- Typical turnaround time is one week, contact us for rush service.
- If your equipment needs to be returned to the Manufacturer for service, additional time may be experienced.
- Upon completion of repairs your credit card will be charged prior to shipping back to your address.
- We will ship your equipment freight free via UPS ground within the continental US (Hawaii & Alaska extra).
- All repairs sent back with a value over $300.00 will require a UPS receipt signature for delivery.
- Sport Chalet Inc. is not responsible for equipment repairs, parts and service not paid for within 90 days.
- Sport Chalet Inc. warranties all repairs against defects in parts or labor that are a direct result of the service performed for a period of 90 days.