The process of shells engineering, powered by the data generated throughout the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of the Lange boots.
1. Perfect wrapping all around the foot for a very wide range of feet.
2. Modular in-step wrap which guarantees the correct position and retention of the foot.
3. Great heel cap definition and retention.
4. Generous toe box volume without compromising
1. Anatomically contoured heel cap provides better retention, and perfect ski control.
2. Accurate in-step height, moderate upper flaps forward lean allow to comfortably fit a wider range of in-steps and guarantees the perfect wrap.
3. Tapered mid-foot transition holds the navicular and cuboid without applying too much pressure or being too loose; and delivers control for narrow and wide feet.
4. Asymmetrical toe box provides the proper volume to comfortably fit the toes without compromising control and feeling. It also allows for better thermo insulation.
Profil latéral V-cut
One of the most important features of LANGE boots because:
1. Allows for a progressive flex of the upper cuff.
2. Guarantees perfect retention of the rear and medial portion of the foot.
3. Makes the step-in easier
A polyurethane formula which provides good grip and can be used for short up hill hikes.
New vulcanized rubber sole, to get the best grip on every kind of surface. Designed for enhanced grip during short up hill hikes.
The structure of the velcro and the elastic material on which it is stitched on, allows the strap to elongate when bending the leg: consequently, the flexibility of the cuff is progressive and has a high rebound.
A new mechanism activated by the use of the first cuff buckle, as follow: A) The "Walk" mode is enabled by opening the buckle, releasing the upper cuff allowing the upper cuff to move easily front and backward. B) As soon as the buckle is totally closed, the cuff can only move frontward and the "Ski" mode is now enabled. The strong steel structure of the Climb-Matic mechanism has been engineered to enhance the back and lateral support of the ski boot.
Warmth and softness are guaranteed by the exclusive Toe Box construction of all Woman specific boots: the top of the Toe Box is lined with real goose down and layered with fleece.
Warmth and softness are guaranteed by the exclusive Toe Box construction of all Woman specific boots: both sides and top of the Toe Box are lined by real goose down and layered with fleece.
Mid line reinforcement protects the shin, enhances the sensitivity and precision during the cuff motion.
The Self Shaping Tongue, through the progressive plastic thickness reduction from the mid line to the outside, easily adapts to the shin contour enhancing the comfort.
To maximize the comfort and retain the warmth, the asymmetrical toe box is made of a bi-elastic and high thermo insulation material.
Pro Fit and HP fit have been created with molded polyurethane foam pads to provide precise foot retention for a long duration (low compression set).
- The foot "Retention Level - RL", is proportional to the material density
- The liners must be heated throughout with a hot air blowing system (100℃ x 10 minutes). After heating, it is possible to fit the boot and obtain the customization of the liner's Fit.
- The liners highlighted by the Thermo Fit 3, Thermo Fit 2 and Thermo Fit 1 labels, are made with a thermo-customizable ankle pad material.
Molded thermo customizable Polyethylene + EVA foam ankle pads will be used in order to provide the liners with elasticity and comfort. Differentiated density from Top (higher) to bottom (lower) will be used to get different Retention Levels..
Reinforcements have been stitched on the liners to increase foot and heel retention.
Reinforcements have been stitched on the liners, adapting to all instep shapes to avoids pressure points and provides more comfort and accurate instep retention.