MULTISNOW - VERSATILITY - FORGIVENESS - EASY TO HANDLE - SPEED CONTROL
Rossignol's Autoturn is engineered with 70% traditional high camber underfoot while the remaining 30% of the tip and tail features low rocker. The high camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for on-piste performance. The subtle rocker tip and tail delivers easy steering, and effortless speed control for better versatility in any terrain or snow type.
POP - ENERGY - CONSISTENCY - SPINING
Rossignol's Spin Turn has 100% full rocker shaped like a banana with no camber underfoot. This makes the ski playful and easy to spin, adds pop, energy and float in deep powder.
POWDER - FLOATATION - ACCESSIBILITY - SLASHES - EFFORTLESS
Rossignol's Powder Turn is engineered with 50% low camber underfoot while the remaining 50% of the tip and tail features high rocker. The camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for groomed snow. The high rocker tip produces more floatation and effortless powder skiing. The high rockered tail is pin shaped to allow skier to have an efficient angle of attack providing easy steering and instant speed control. The 50/50 rocker/camber combination is the most versatile from pow to groomers.
GROOMED - PRECISION - EDGE GRIP - CARVING - SPEED
Rossignol's Power Turn is engineered with 100% traditional high camber underfoot. The high camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for on-piste performance. The full length camber stores energy and provides explosive snap and boost.
The Slant Nose asymmetric tip profile dramatically improves the swing weight of the ski for quick turn initiation and transitions. The tip shape decreases the tip weight by 15% putting the ski on edge faster.
The rounder tip shape and profile is designed for pipe and park transitions and skiing switch.
The new Cascade Tip uses varying shapes of metal and fiberglass laminates at staggered lengths to provide a lighter extremity. The unique layered shapes control tip torsion which smoothes out turn initiation and improves full edge contact. The lighter weight tip improves the swing weight of the ski for quick and adaptable turn initiation.
The rockered tip is in the shape of a spoon for maximum floatation. The tip profile is tapered for effortless tracking in deep snow.
The sidecut continues beyond the contact point where the tip and tail rocker start. As speeds and edge angles increase more of the sidecut is engaged resulting in powerful full length edge grip. At lower speeds and edge angles the sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease.
Rossignol's Centered Sidecut technology features a unique, tappering tip and tail with short sidecut directly under the foot. The deep radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while the short length of the sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness.
Oversize takes the benefits of the aggressive sidecuts of carving skis and combines it with modern waist widths. The aggressive oversized tip & tail dimensions produces strong edging, power and precision. The wider dimension of the waist increases stability and easy turn transition. Combining big sidecut with modern waist widths produces accurate edge feel and unprecedented stability.