|Previous||Home||Shop Twinlab||Athletes & Experts||In Action||Next|
Run? Bike? Lift heavy? We've got you covered.
Pretenders come and go, but there is only one Twinlab and there has been for over 40 years. Today, we are the trusted leader and innovator of nutritional products that power thousands of athletes around the world. We hope you'll join us in a world of pure performance!
With over 40 years of experience in the nutritional field, Twinlab's mission is to help people of all ages lead happier, healthier lives through dietary supplements.
Lolo Jones, USA Track and Field Star
After graduating from Louisiana State University as an All-American track champion with a degree in economics, she faced a difficult decision: find a job in her field of study, or chase after her athletic dream, potentially with no pay. She chose her dream.
In 2008, she won her second straight USA Indoor Championship, as well as the World Indoor Championship, and was favored to win the 100-meter hurdle at the 2008 Olympics at Beijing. She was in the lead to win the gold medal when she tragically stumbled on the 9th hurdle, leaving her with a 7th place finish. But despite her disappointment, Lolo emerged from Beijing with incredible poise, sportsmanship, and more determination than ever to fulfill her dream.
Malachi Walker, Personal Trainer
"Expect to Win, Prepare to Lose, Be Ready to Try Again"
– Malachi Walker
- NSCA/CSCS Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist: Current Student 2009
- NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORTS MEDICINE (NASM): Certified Personal Trainer 2003
- UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, ANN ARBOR: B.A. Sports Management & Communications 2002
- 2009 Jr. Nationals, Chicago IL: Middleweight Open Class 1st Place
- 2009 California State Bodybuilding Championships, CA: Middleweight Open Class 1st Place
Sean Hartel, Competetive Freestyle Skier
Sean started skiing in freestyle competitions as a teenager, but his competitive run was cut short when he experienced an injury at age 18. "I wasn't ever going to pick up skiing competitively again," says Sean. But he just couldn't stay away from the snow.
Sean spent the next four years coaching a freestyle team for 12-18 year olds while he finished his degree. He says his skiers are the ones that got him back into competitive skiing and in less than a year, he went from not competing at all to placing in events where he competed with some of the sport's top stars. "I'm working to develop myself as a pro athlete and build up my reputation in the sport," he says.
Shaun Eckhardt, Personal Trainer
After finishing a college degree in kinesiology, Shaun worked as a personal trainer and start competing. After that first competition, Shaun was hooked.
One of the highlights of Shaun's competitive career was placing third in the men's heavy weight division of the 2006 Europa show, the biggest show in Texas.
For now, Shaun has decided to take a break from the competitive circuit and instead focus on running his own gym, personal training and nutrition company. "I love teaching people how to reach their fitness goals," he says. "I wouldn't want to be doing anything else."
Tim Taylor, Personal Trainer
Fitness has been an integral part of Tim's life for decades, but before he entered the world of fitness modeling, Tim earned a Bachelor's degree in Corporate/Community Wellness Management and a Master's degree in Wellness Management.
- WNBF Mr. Fitness Male Model Search (overall champion, Nov. 2007)
- Model Universe (4th place, July 2007) NABBA Nationals Men's Athletic Division (overall champion, Sept. 2006)
- Emerald Cup Men's Fitness (1st place, April 2006)
- WNBF Mr. Fitness Male Model Search (overall champion, Nov. 2005)
Todd Jewell, Competetive Bodybuilder
- Bodybuilder.com Amateur of the Week (2007)
- National Physique Committee USA Bodybuilding Championships (7th Place, Super Heavyweight, 2007)
- National Physique Committee Emerald Cup (1st Place, Super Heavyweight, 2007)
- World Federation of Natural Athletes Rocky Mountain Natural (1st Place, Open Men Tall & Overall, 2003)
- National Physique Committee Emerald Cup (4th Place, Light Heavyweight, 2003)
- World Federation of Natural Athletes West Coast Natural (1st Place, Light Heavyweight, 2002)
- Behemoths and Boats Strongman Classic (2nd Place, Lightweight, 2002)
I Train for Real607382/images/set_a/en_us/local/brandstores/twinlab/24prod/images/video-01.jpg/images/set_a/en_us/local/brandstores/twinlab/24prod/videos/01_iTrainForReal.flv
Ray Lewis on Nutrition607382/images/set_a/en_us/local/brandstores/twinlab/24prod/images/video-02.jpg/images/set_a/en_us/local/brandstores/twinlab/24prod/videos/02_RayLewisOnNutrition.flv