club 390 power tower
Whether you're just starting out or you're a seasoned pro, the Weider Club 390 Power Tower gives you everything you need for a great workout. The Dip and Pull-Up stations come with a fold-away Assist Pad, giving beginners an extra boost — up to 80 lbs. of assisted resistance — or folding down and out of the way for more experienced users to go at it alone. The Weider Club 390 also comes with a fold-away Vertical Knee Raise station, a multi-position Push-Up station and the comfort and durability of sewn, vinyl seats. And, with a built-in VKR step and informative exercise chart, the Power Tower 390 makes working out easier, no matter your size or experience.
- Push-Away VKR/Dip Station
- Assisted Dip Station With Quick Adjustability
- Assisted Multi-Grip Pull-Up Station
- Multi-Position Push-Up Station
- Fold-Away Assist Pad
- Dip Station
- Pull-Up Station
- Knee Raise
- 80 lbs. Total Assisted Resistance
- Footprint 82"H X 42"W X 48"L
total body works 5000
With over 50 body-shaping exercises, the Total Body Works 5000 helps you firm, tighten and define your entire body, while allowing you to increase overall strength and flexibility.
- Over 50 Body-Shaping Exercises
- Four Adjustable Power Bands
- Space Saving Design
- Workout Guide
- Body Weight Resistance System
- Flexibility-Strength Training
- Adjustable Incline
- Footprint 49.5"H x 26.5"W x 71"L
Every Muscle, One machine
The secret of the X-FACTOR is that it works every muscle in your body from the core out.
The Weider X-Factor is the total-body training system that attaches to any door. The unique design promotes explosive movements for a total-body workout. Get ready for the most dynamic, upper-body workout you'll ever experience. You'll strengthen and tone your arms, shoulders, and chest for amazing results.
- Lean, Toned Legs
- Washboard Abs
- Complete Kit!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Exceeds over 210 lbs. of Hard-Core Progressive Resistance
- Exercise Chart
- 3 Workout DVDs
- 8 Week Nutrition Guide
ATTACHED TO THE DOOR