Price matching must be on identical new/unused items and available in-store.
Price match guidelines:
- We will match any retail store or web based competitors’ regular or advertised price.
- Sport Chalet Expert must validate price match.
- New/unused items purchased must be identical and in stock (size, quantity, brand, color, model year, etc.)
We DO NOT match prices in the following types of competitor ads:
- Percentage off sale
- example: "All footwear 25% off" (unless identical item)
- Misprinted ad prices of other retailers
- "Going out of business" sales or "close out" prices
- Internet only pricing (e.g. - Groupon, Living Social, auction based sites like Ebay, etc.)
- Competitors' private label products
- Ads when the actual price for items cannot be determined
- Vendor Discount Violation Policies (Aqualung, Electra, etc.)
Please note that Sales Tax will still apply as stipulated by selling state terms when price matching online merchandise.